Photo Professor Job just posted on CAA at the University of Montana...Great Place to Work!!!

Well, I can't hardly believe it. This is really exciting news to all of your artists/photographers with your MFA's! The Fine Art Department at the University of Montana has just posted a job opening for an Assistant Professor in Photography. For any and all of you that are interested in this, let me say that the professors that you would be working with are amazingly authentic and fun and challenging and engaged. When I taught for them, the environment was inspiring. If you are interested, you should check out the other professors' projects. And may I selfishly say that I would love to connect with whoever settles here in Missoula. Wishing all of you that are applying all the best.
 
Subscribe in a reader